Mar 06, 2020
Pear Prosciutto Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust Pizza
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 4 ounces prosciutto, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 pear, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Brush 1 tablespoon oil onto the crust then evenly sprinkle the cheese.
- Layer the prosciutto and pear over the cheese.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Top with arugula and drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.