Jan 27, 2021
Pepperoni, Mushroom & Basil Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 15 pepperoni slices
- 1-2 cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Place the baking sheet on the middle rack while the oven preheats.
- Spread pizza sauce over the base of the crust and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Place pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet. Cook for 14-18 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm topped with dried oregano and fresh basil leaves.
Kids Can Do
- Spread sauce over crust
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Top with pepperoni and mushrooms