Sep 25, 2020
Pesto Mozzarella Tomato Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-6 small mozzarella balls, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Turn your grill to medium heat.
- In a food processor, pulse together the basil, pine nuts and parmesan then add in the oil and pulse until smooth; taste and add salt to your liking.
- Spread the pesto onto the crust and layer with mozzarella slices and tomatoes.
- Grill for 11-15 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is very melty.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste.
Kids Can Do
- Add ingredients to food processor
- Pulse to make the pesto
- Add the toppings