Jun 26, 2020
Rainbow Pride Pizza (Grilled)
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, regular or vegan
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 orange pepper, sliced
- 1/4 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Turn grill to medium heat.
- Brush naked crust with oil and place directly onto grates or on a grill-safe pan.
- Cook for 11-14 minutes or until crust is crispy.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, chives, parsley, salt and garlic powder.
- Spread the mixture onto the crust then line each vegetable on top in rainbow order.
Kids Can Do
- Mix Cream Cheese topping
- Decorate with the rainbow toppings!