Sep 23, 2019
- 1/2 cup canned organic pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 box Cappello’s Lasagna Sheets, thawed if frozen
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Optional: fresh sage, microgreens
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, Parmesan, salt, pepper, turmeric, and thyme. Stir well
- Cut each lasagna sheet into three equal squares and brush with water to dampen.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the pumpkin mixture into center of half of the lasagna sheet squares. Top with a second square and press down gently on edges to seal. Use a 3-inch ravioli stamp to cut and seal ravioli, or alternatively, use a fork to crimp the edges of each ravioli.
- Place ravioli into a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, and cook 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Place bone broth and ghee in small skillet. Bring to a boil. Add pecans then ravioli, tossing to coat. Garnish with fresh sage leaves and microgreens, as desired.
- Yield: 7-8 Ravioli
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes