Jul 26, 2016
Ravioli with Grilled Asparagus, Mushrooms, Lemon + Chopped Hazelnuts
- Cappello’s Lasagna Sheets
- Kite Hill Vegan Ricotta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch of asparagus, grilled and cut into 2” pieces
- 8 oz oyster mushrooms
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts
- Lay out defrosted lasagna sheets. Place a tbsp of ricotta 1/2 inch from the edge of the sheet. Depending on the size of desired ravioli, continue placing ricotta until the end of the sheet. With your fingers, lightly spread water on the end of the lasagna sheet. Place a new lasagna sheet on top and press down on the edges to seal. Cut into squares with a knife or ravioli cutter. Firmly press down on remaining edges with your fingers to seal, adding a bit more water if necessary.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place ravioli in boiling water and allow to cook for 1 minute. Drain water and set aside pasta. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté for 7-9 minutes or until cooked through, add grilled asparagus, ravioli, 2 tbsp olive oil and juice of 1 lemon. Serve with a sprinkle of salt and chopped hazelnuts.