Sep 05, 2019
Roasted Corn, Zucchini, & Tomato Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh corn kernels
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: fresh basil, red pepper flakes, microgreens
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Sprinkle Parmesan over the base of the crust. Top with sliced zucchini and squash, corn, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella.
- Drizzle pizza with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 14-16 minutes, or until crust is golden and crispy.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh basil, red pepper flakes, and microgreens, as desired.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes