Jul 27, 2020
- 1 package Cappello's Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, thawed
- 20-30 mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 gluten-free graham crackers, smashed into crumbs
- Slice the cookie dough into 12-15 even pieces.
- Place the slices into the palm of your hand and press them into a cup shape.
- Put 1-2 mini marshmallows into the middle of the dough, then fold the edges in to make a ball; press the dough together a few times to ensure there are no openings.
- Place onto a baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining pieces and marshmallows.
- Freeze for a minimum of 1 hour.
- In a microwave safe container, heat the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until the chocolate has melted.
- Working quickly, dip each chocolate chip cookie ball into the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet and sprinkle immediately with graham cracker crumbs.
- Place back in the freeze for 30 minutes, then enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Kids Can Do
- This entire recipe is very family friendly. Have the kids help from start to finish.