Oct 21, 2019
Sausage and Broccoli Rabe Pizza (Plant Paradox Friendly, Paleo)
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 1 (4-ounce) hot Italian sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound broccoli rabe (about 3 cups)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Place the sausage and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté 4 to 5 minutes, then add the sliced garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook 30 seconds more. Add the broccoli rabe. Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until the broccoli rabe is wilted. Remove from heat and sprinkle with salt.
- Place the sausage and broccoli rabe on top of the crust. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of olive oil evenly over the pizza.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, until the crust is crispy and golden brown.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes