Dec 14, 2020
Sausage & Hashbrown Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Pizza Crust
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage
- 1/2 cup shredded potatoes, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- ketchup, to garnish
- In a pan over medium high heat, cook sausage, drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, cook the hash brown potatoes.
- If using frozen, follow package directions.
- If using fresh, cook with 1 tablespoon of oil over medium high heat flipping every couple of minutes until crispy and cooked through; about 7 minutes.
- Turn the grill to medium heat.
- Place crust directly on grates or on a grill safe pan and cook for 5-7 minutes or until slightly crispy and beginning to brown.
- Remove from the grill and evenly spread sauce onto the crust in an even layer.
- Layer with shredded cheese, sausage, crispy potatoes and red onion.
- Place back onto the grill and continue cooking until the crust is crispy and sauce begins to bubble around the edges.
- Remove from the grill, drizzle with ketchup if desired and enjoy.
Kids Can Do
- Spread the sauce
- Sprinkle the cheese
- Top with ketchup