May 20, 2020
Shrimp and Bacon Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves
- 3 pieces of bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 cup pizza cheese
- 7-10 frozen cooked shrimps, thawed with tails removed
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- In a very small sauce pan over low heat, add the garlic and oil and simmer for 20 minutes; then remove from the heat and separate the garlic from the oil and set aside.
- While the garlic cooks, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy; remove and set on a paper towel to drain.
- Spread the crust with pizza sauce, sprinkle the cheese in an even layer then top with the bacon, shrimp and roasted garlic (sliced or whole).
- Bake for 11-13 minutes then remove from the oven and drizzle with garlic oil.
Kids Can Do
- Help remove the shrimp tails
- Spread the pizza sauce
- Drizzle the oil