Jul 10, 2020
Spicy Tandori Chicken Grilled Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 green pepper, thinly sliced
- Whisk coriander, cumin, turmeric, cayenne and paprika into yogurt, add lemon juice, garlic, salt, ginger.
- Coat the chicken in the marinade, cover and chill for at least an hour (preferably 6 hours), no more than 8 hours.*
- Turn the grill to medium, coat the grates with oil, shake the excess coating off the chicken and cook the chicken for 5-7 minutes per side. Remove from heat and set aside.
- When cool to the touch, slice the chicken into strips.
- Spread the pizza sauce onto the crust and layer the toppings with mozzarella first, then 1/2 of the feta, green peppers, chicken thighs then remaining feta cheese.
- Grill for 11-15 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese is very melty.
- *Makes enough chicken for 2 pizzas.
Kids Can Do
- Mix the seasoning into the yogurt
- Pour marinade over chicken
- Decorate the pizza with the toppings