Dec 19, 2019
Tomato, Basil, & Brie Spaghetti
- 1 package Cappello’s Spaghetti
- 1 ripe tomato, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces Brie
- In a small bowl, combine tomato, basil, and garlic. Drizzle in olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Cover and let sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Cut the brie into ½-inch cubes. Add to the tomato-basil bowl.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente.
- Drain the spaghetti and pour into the tomato bowl. Fold gently until the brie begins to melt, and the noodles are coated with a cheesy sauce. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep time: 2 hours
- Total time: 2 hours 15 minutes