Aug 30, 2019
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 12 ounces Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 (2.5-ounce) bar dairy-free dark chocolate (such as Evolved Signature Dark)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a muﬀin tin with six muﬀin liners, or grease with coconut oil.
- Cut cookie dough into six equal pieces. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muﬀin cup, pressing up the sides and leaving a well in the center.
- Bake 13–16 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- When cookie cups are nearly cooled, combine chocolate and coconut oil in the top of a double boiler or in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and well combined.
- Once cookie cups have cooled, remove the muﬀin liners.
- Top each cookie cup with a small scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of the melted chocolate.
- Yield: 6 cookie cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes