White Pizza with Olives
2 Cappello's Naked Pizza Crusts
1 can black olives
1 jar green oilves with pimentos
1/2 cup Kalamata olives
1/2 tsp. quality mayo (I used Primal Kitchen)
2 cups shredded cheese (I used Cheddar, but Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Pepper Jack or a combination of your favorite will work too)
1/2 raw or sauteed chopped onion
3 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- Chop 1/2 onion (if you prefer sauteed, in a small skillet with a Tbs. of Olive oil, slightly brown onions and set aside)
- Open cans, jars of olives and strain liquid. using a food processor or hand chopper, chop olives into a course dice.
- Transfer olives into a medium sized bowl, add shredded cheese (HINT, shred your own cheese. Many already packaged shredded cheeses contain fillers like corn starch to keep them from clumping together.) 1/2 tsp. mayo, onion and fresh parsley.
- Stir all ingredients together, until completely combined.
- Split topping in half and cover each pizza crust
- Bake on a 425° F for 10-12 minutes or until crust is desired crispness
- Top with fresh parsley
Original recipe by Amy of Well and Pretty