Oct 18, 2023
Butternut Squash Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Pizza Crust
- 2 1/2 cups shredded provolone
- 2 heaping tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups chopped butternut squash, sautéed in olive oil
- 1 cup diced pancetta, browned and cooked through
- Handful of sage leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place baking sheet on middle rack while oven preheats.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil. Next, top with provolone cheese and small dollops of mascarpone. Sprinkle with butternut squash and browned pancetta.
- Place pizza on preheated baking sheet. Bake for 11-16 minutes, or until crust is golden and toppings are browned.
- While pizza cooks, fry up sage leaves for about 2 minutes.
- Serve pizzas topped with fried sage.
KIDS CAN DO
- Sprinkle cheese on the pizza
- Top pizza with sage