Jul 08, 2020
Cauliflower Alfredo Fettuccine
- 1 box Cappello's Fettuccine
- 8 cups water or vegetable broth
- 5-6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash nutmeg
- 1/2 cup parmesan, vegan or regular
- 3/4 cup peas
- Bring 8 cups of water or vegetable broth to boil and cook the cauliflower until fork tender, 10-15 minutes.
- Remove 1 cup of the cooking liquid and set aside before draining then add the drained cauliflower to a high-speed blender.
- Add in almond milk, salt, garlic powder, nutmeg and parmesan and blend until smooth, adding in small amounts of the cooking liquid to thin-out the sauce until you reach desired consistency.
- Add 1 package of fettuccine to 3-4 quarts of boiling water. Stir to separate strands.
- Fettuccine will cook al dente in approximately 90 seconds.
- Drain, then add to a bowl with the cauliflower sauce and peas.
- Top with flaky salt and pepper; serve immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Measure the ingredients
- Blend the sauce
- Sprinkle the salt