Jun 25, 2019
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 box Cappello’s Fettuccine
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- ¾ cup frozen peas, thawed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Alfredo Sauce: Heat heavy cream over medium-low heat in a deep sauté pan for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. Add butter and continue stirring until fully melted.
- Sprinkle in Parmesan. Whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the sauté pan, gently tossing to coat the noodles. Stir in peas.
- Serve warm seasoned with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serves: 3
- Total time: 15 minutes