Nov 13, 2020
- 1 package Cappello's Lasagna
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces lump crab meat
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- a few dashes fish sauce
- 2 green onions, diced (reserve green tops for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, crab meat, worcestershire, soy sauce, garlic powder, fish sauce, green onions and honey until well combined; set aside.
- Cut the lasagna into 3 inch squares.
- Place a wonton wrapper on a flat surface and place 2 tablespoon of the crab mixture into the center. Brush the edges of the sheet with the egg.
- Bring 2 opposite corners together in the middle of the sheet and pinch. Repeat with the other 2 corners and pinch to form a package shape.
- Repeat with the remaining wontons and crab mixture until all are filled.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes, remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly then serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Kids Can Do
- Mix the cream cheese and crab
- Brush the egg onto the lasagna
- Fold the dumplings