Apr 13, 2021
Creamy Spring Pea Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- ¾ cup whole milk ricotta
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ounce of prosciutto
- 1 cup spring or snow peas, halved
- ½ cup green peas, thawed if frozen
- ¼ cup scallions, cut on a diagonal
- 2 teaspoons (2 cloves) garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Place a baking sheet on the middle rack while the oven preheats.
- In a small mixing bowl add ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spread cheese mixture over the base of the crust. Top with prosciutto, spring or snow peas, green peas, scallions, and garlic.
- Place pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet. Cook for 11-15 minutes, or until the crust begins to brown. Top with fresh mint. Slice and serve.
Kids Can Do
- Help to mix the ricotta spread
- Spread the ricotta
- Help to add the toppings