Sep 25, 2020
Crispy Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Lemon Aioli Snack Board
- 1 package Cappello's Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- juice and zest from 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- assorted fruits and vegetables such as: grapes, blueberries, nuts, hummus, carrots, cucumbers and olives
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Spread the gnocchi onto a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper; drizzle with the oil and gently toss to coat.
- Roast, stirring halfway through, until the gnocchi are crispy; about 20 minutes.
- To make the aioli: Mix the mayonnaise, garlic, paprika, lemon juice and zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Have fun with your food: arrange the gnocchi and aioli onto a board along with other snack items.
Kids Can Do
- Mix the aioli
- Choose the snacks
- Decorate the board