Apr 04, 2021
Easter Reese's Eggs
- 1 package Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Double Chocolate Cookie Dough, thawed if frozen
- 8 ounces chocolate candy coating or chocolate chips (dark chocolate or white chocolate)
- Slice cookie dough into 10 equal pieces. Using your hands, form cookie dough into an egg shape, and place in an even layer on a plate. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave at 50% power for one minute. Stir, and continue to microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
- Dip cookie dough into melted chocolate, one at a time, flipping over once so that it is completely coated. Remove with a fork and allow to drip for a few seconds before transferring to a piece of wax paper or parchment paper to harden. Repeat with remaining cookie dough. Return cookie dough eggs to the fridge until ready to eat.
Kids Can Do
- Form cookie dough into eggs
- Dip cookie dough into chocolate