Jan 06, 2020
Easy Paleo Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 (9-ounce) box Cappello’s Fettuccine
- 12 cups Bonafide Provisions chicken bone broth
- 1 pound organic chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley (to garnish)
1. In a large pot over medium-high heat, bring chicken bone broth to a boil and add the chicken. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Remove chicken from the broth and transfer to a cutting board. Cool chicken slightly, and cut into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. Return broth to a boil. Add fettuccine and boil 90 seconds.
3. Reduce heat to low, and add onions, carrots, celery, and ghee. Simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add cooked chicken, and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve warm, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes