Jun 18, 2021
Father's Day: Grilled Grape Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust
- 1 cup concord, moon drop, or ruby grapes
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted & halved
- 4 ounces (1 cup) fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar, optional
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Top crust with grapes, olives, fontina and rosemary.
- Place pizza directly on the grill. Grill for 11-15 minutes, or until the crust begins to brown and cheese is melted.
- Place pizza on a cutting board or platter and drizzle the top with balsamic vinegar. Slice and serve immediately.
Kids Can Do
- Top the crust with the pizza toppings and then drizzle the balsamic glaze once the pizza has cooked.