Jul 16, 2020
Fettuccine Lemony Pasta Salad w/ Green Beans
- 1 package Cappello's Fettuccine
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 cup green beans, cut in half
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup arugula
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, half of the zest, white wine vinegar, 3 tbsp oil and honey; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp of oil over high heat in a medium pan.
- When hot, add in the green beans along with the garlic powder, paprika and salt.
- Continue cooking on high until the green beans are blistered and crispy; about 5-7 minutes.
- While the green beans cook, bring 3-4 quarts of water to a boil and add 1 package of fettuccine. Gently stir to separate strands.
- Fettuccine will cook to al dente in approximately 90 seconds.
- Drain, then rinse under cold water while moving the pasta around to prevent the strands from sticking together.
- Add to a bowl and gently toss with lemon dressing, green beans and fresh arugula.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes then top with remaining lemon zest before serving.
Kids Can Do
- Measure out ingredients
- Whisk the dressing
- Toss the salad ingredients together