Aug 13, 2020
Fettuccine Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
- 1 package Cappello's Fettuccine
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 large mozzarella ball, diced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, cut into thin strips (chiffonade)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, vinegar, oil and honey; taste and season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Bring 3-4 quarts of water to a boil and add 1 package of fettuccine. Gently stir to separate strands.
- Fettuccine will cook to al dente in approximately 90 seconds.
- Drain, then rinse under cold water while moving it around to prevent the strands from sticking together.
- Add to the marinated tomatoes and gently toss.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Kids Can Do
- Measure out ingredients
- Whisk the dressing
- Toss the salad ingredients together