Jun 15, 2021
Grilled Greek Salad Pizza
- 1 Cappello’s Naked Crust
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup cucumbers, diced
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced thin
- For the Greek Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place baking sheet on middle rack while the oven preheats.
- Brush crust with olive oil. Place pizza directly on the preheated baking sheet. Cook for 11-15 minutes, or until the crust begins to brown.
- While the crust is baking, make the salad. In a small mixing bowl add all ingredients for the vinaigrette. Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl add lettuce, feta, cucumbers, green bell pepper, tomatoes, olives, and red onion. Toss with vinaigrette.
- Top baked crust with salad. Slice and serve.
Kids Can Do
- Help mix the salad
- Pour the salad onto the baked crust