Dec 06, 2019
Holiday Cookie Dough Truffles
- 1 package Cappello’s Double Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1 package Cappello’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- Optional: melted white chocolate, edible glitter (to decorate)
- Let cookie dough thaw in fridge.
- Remove from packaging and shape into 1 ½-inch balls. Place on wax paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chopped chocolate in a double boiler. Using two forks, dip each chilled truffle, one at a time, coating in chocolate and shaking gently to remove the excess. (If at any point during dipping, the cookie dough balls become too soft, return to the freezer to chill)
- Place dipped truffles on wax paper. Drizzle with white chocolate and dust with edible glitter, as desired. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened.
- Store truffles in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- Yield: 24 truffles
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes