Aug 11, 2020
Ice Cream Cookie Dough Pops Recipe
- 1/2 package Cappello's Double Chocolate Cookie Dough, thawed
- 2 cups ice cream, softened
- 8-well silicone popsicle maker mold
- Using the half of the cookie dough that you have thawed, break it into pieces and drop a few pieces into each popsicle mold well.
- Fill each well with ice cream until all ice cream is used up and each well is filled evenly.
- Use remaining cookie dough to top each well with cookie dough; dividing evenly among each one.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, then remove the pops from the silicone mold and enjoy immediately. Freeze remaining pops for up to 1 month.
Kids Can Do
- Break apart the cookie dough
- Scoop the ice cream