Jul 21, 2020
Mushroom and Swiss Quiche Cups
- 1 package Cappello's Lasagna
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12-well cupcake pan with non-stick spray.
- Slice the lasagna sheets into 2-inch pieces and layer each well with 3 lasagna pieces at different angles to cover the entire opening and make a cup; be careful not to puncture the pasta as you push it into the pan.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms, onions and salt and cook until the onion is translucent and the mushrooms are soft; remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- While the mushrooms cool, add eggs, milk, cheese, pepper and garlic to a medium bowl and whisk together; when they’re cool, add in the mushroom mixture and whisk well to combine.
- Equally distribute the egg mixture among the lasagna cups and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set and starting to very lightly brown on top.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes then serve.
Kids Can Do
- Measure out the ingredients
- Whisk it all up
- Fill the lasagna cups