Feb 14, 2020
No Bake Double Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- 1 package Cappello's Double Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 10-12 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with oil then line the pan with parchment paper.
- Empty the contents of the cookie dough package into the pan and gently press it into a flat layer.
- Bake for 8 minutes then remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- While the cookie crust cools, add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl or stand mixer and mix on medium high for 1-2 minutes, or until all lumps are gone and the cream cheese is silky.
- Add in the vanilla extract and powdered sugar, continue to mix for another minute.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream using a spatula then scoop the mixture onto the cookie crust and smooth out the top to create an even layer.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer and top with sliced strawberries. Cut into 9 even pieces.
- Before serving, heat the butter and chocolate in a microwave safe dish at 30 second intervals. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cheesecake and serve immediately.