Jul 29, 2020
Paleo Lasagna Made With Mock-Ricotta
- 1 (9oz) box Cappello’s Lasagna Sheets
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 pound cooked grass-fed ground beef, seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt
- (1) 8oz jar of your favorite organic pasta sauce
- 3/4 cups water (mock-ricotta ingredient)
- 3/4 cups raw cashews (mock-ricotta ingredient)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (mock-ricotta ingredient)
- 2 large eggs. (mock-ricotta ingredient)
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour (mock-ricotta ingredient)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with avocado oil.
- Purée Mock-Ricotta ingredients in a blender until consistency is smooth and liquid.
- Line the bottom of the dish with a single layer of lasagna sheets. Layer 1/4 of the pasta sauce, 1/3 of the beef and 1/4 of the Mock-Ricotta.
- Repeat three times for a total of four layers, omitting beef on the fourth layer.
- Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes or until just set in the middle. Cool for 20 minutes and enjoy! Serves four.