May 10, 2021
Air Fryer Ravioli Nachos
- 1 package Cappello’s Five Cheese Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon ground chili powder
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- 2 ounces (½ cup) shredded Mexican-style cheese
- Optional Toppings for Serving
- Guacamole, salsa, cherry tomatoes, sliced jalapeno, sour cream, onions, black olives and lime wedges
- Brush both sides of ravioli with oil and sprinkle tops with salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- Place ravioli on baking sheets in an air fryer set to 400 F. Bake until crispy and golden brown, 5-8 minutes.
- Remove ravioli from the air fryer and top with black beans and cheese; return to air fryer and bake until cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and top with your favorite nacho toppings!
Kids Can Do
- Brush the ravioli with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Add marinara ingredients to the blender.