May 09, 2021
Shaved Brussels Pizza
- 1 Cappello's Naked Crust
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 brussels sprouts, shredded
- 3-4 slices of bacon, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup manchego cheese, shredded
- For the sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Spread the oil over the top of the pizza and sprinkle with minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top the pizzas with the shredded cheese and scatter the shredded brussels sprouts and bacon on top of the cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 11 to 13 minutes, until the cheese is fully melted and the crust is golden brown.
- While the pizza cooks, mix together the spicy mayo ingredients and set aside.
- Remove from the oven and top with spicy mayo.
Kids Can Do
- Brush the pizza crust
- Sprinkle the cheese + brussels sprouts
- Add the sauce