Sep 21, 2020
Strawberry Double Chocolate Ice Cream Pops
- 1/2 package Cappello's Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, thawed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced or sliced
- 3 cups (1/2 qt) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 8 well silicone popsicle maker mold
- In a medium bowl mix together the ice cream and most of the strawberries (reserving some for the tops of the pops).
- Crumble 1/2 of the thawed cookie dough over the bowl and mix to combine.
- Fill each well with ice cream until all ice cream is used up and each well is filled evenly.
- Use remaining cookie dough and strawberries to top each well with cookie dough, dividing evenly among each one.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours then remove the pops from the silicone mold and enjoy immediately. Freeze remaining pops for up to 1 month.
Kids Can Do
- Break apart the cookie dough
- Mix in the strawberry pieces
- Scoop the ice cream