Dec 17, 2020
Sweet Potato Gnocchi Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 Package Cappello's Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 2 cups butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl add gnocchi and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Toss to combine and set aside.
- In another medium mixing bowl add Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss to combine and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and add gnocchi to the baking pan, tossing to combine.
- Bake an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts and squash are cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add crumbled goat cheese. Toss to combine and serve warm.
Kids Can Do
- Toss the veggies
- Add the goat cheese