Nov 20, 2019
Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Maple, Bourbon, and Rosemary Glazed Pecans (Plant Paradox friendly)
- 1 package Cappello’s Sweet Potato Gnocchi
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh apple cider
- 2 teaspoons bourbon
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (plus more to garnish)
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain, and set aside in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the ghee with the maple syrup.
- Whisk in the apple cider, bourbon, and rosemary, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, add the pecans and salt, and stir frequently, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove rosemary sprig and discard.
- Pour the mixture over the sweet potato gnocchi and gently stir to coat.
- Serve warm garnished with rosemary, as desired.
- Yield: 2-3 servings
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes